1. After entering your contact information and choosing your team name, select the “Okta” option for the auth backend and click “Next”. You should see a page that tells you what values to enter for “Base URL” and “Audience URI”
2. In a separate tab, log in to your Okta instance
3. Click the “Admin” button in the upper right corner
4. Go to your Applications page by clicking the “Applications” tab and selecting “Applications”
5. Click the “Add Application” button
6. Search for “ScaleFT” and click the “Add” button
7. Here, you’ll fill in the information from Step 1 for the “Base URL” and “Audience Restriction”, then click “Next”
8. Make sure to assign the app to anyone you want to be able to log in to your team and click “Next”
9. Choose your ScaleFT username and click “Done.” If you set a name here, it will be used as your server username. If not, a server username will be created for you based on your email address.
10. Go to the “Sign On” tab, click the “View Setup Instructions” button
11. Follow the instructions on the “View Setup Instructions” page to setup your
sshUserName attribute, if desired.
12. From this page, you will need the
Login Provider SSO URL, the
Identity Provider Issuer, and the
Identity Provider x.509 Certificate in PEM format
13. Back on the ScaleFT Signup page, enter each of the values from Step 12 in the corresponding place in the form and click “Authenticate With Okta”
14. Your team should now be successfully configured! When you log in to ScaleFT you will be redirected to Okta for authentication.